Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me I am trying to enable…

Customer Question
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me I...

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me I am trying to enable my iPhone. it keep on saying that my iPhone is disabled

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

What is that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

For a week now I toke

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I took it to a Verizon store and they cant help me

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Smartphones
2/6/2018
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 5 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 5 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any backup of your iPhone in iCloud or Computer? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and try doing reset on the iPhone which will erase all the data and the password. If you have a backup, we can restore the data and contact back to your iPhone.