Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

It won't let me log on. When I give my phone number it still…

Customer Question
It won't let me...

It won't let me log on. When I give my phone number it still won't let me log in.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I used it about 5 minutes ago.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No I haven't.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just remembered I am charging it because it died on me.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Smartphones
2/6/2018
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 5 months ago
Michael T

Hi,my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today.

What is the make and model of your phone please?

I am at work right now and I am real busy because one.of my workers is out.
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 5 months ago

No problem, You can respond whenever you have time... Not an issue