Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Iforgot my Apple ID to open my iPhone which forgotten the…

Customer Question
Hi iforgot my Apple...

Hi iforgot my Apple ID to open my iPhone which forgotten the passcode how you help me?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Today ,after i tried to use it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes i tried but i couldn't find it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That it, just the question is not about the apple id and the password ***** i forgot my iphone passcode and tried to restore my phone normally then after along step it asked me my apple id and password ***** idont remember it so i tried to change the password ***** it asked me the previous password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/20/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I will help you. Just so I am clear you went to the link below and tried to search for your ID?

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid