Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Not my computer my new iphone. Google gmail does not

Customer Question
Not my computer my...

Not my computer my new iphone. Google gmail does not reconize me on my new i phone

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

Don't know.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Reboot what

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I got new phone went to apple did not have your google password ***** I went they put in new passwords, and god knows what else but now I am locked out of google and they keep saying theyare sending a text to my vonage phone in Mexico and I am in New York

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 2 days by:
1/22/2018
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 6 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the message you get when you try to add the email account on it?

Please let me know

Thank you