Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

The I Phone^ I own is now so sluggish and isn't holding it's…

Customer Question
The I Phone^ I...

The I Phone^ I own is now so sluggish and isn't holding it's pothrough ut the day. I need to recharge it 3x a day. I want the new battery that they've had on the news for $28.99.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I own the I phone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I think this started in December.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Oh yes I also need a car charger.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/20/2018
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.. In order to get that battery you saw you must make an appointment with the apple store genius bar.

What is your zip code?

Can I PLEASE give me the phone number of the place where i can Ordre please. This started @ 6pm it is now 11:20 pm and I can't get a single frigging answer. All i want the phone #. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? YOU KNOW WHAT just give me a full refund. This is the worst service ever. I'm not asking you too talk me through major surgery>
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago

I responded to you 20 mins after you asked the question.. Have a great day....