Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Forgot password can’t get into my phone, It’s my

Customer Question
Forgot password *****’t get...

Forgot password *****’t get into my phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It’s my granddaughter’s phone she was under my family plan and she says then went on her own and she forgot her password ***** I’m trying to get into her phone so that I can switch my husband over to hers we bought it strictly through Verizon

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No didn’t know where to start. I can’t do it on her phone so how do I do it

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want to get into so I can transfer her phine

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/20/2018
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question..Do you still need help? Sorry for the wait

Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago

Please click HERE to reset the password ***** your apple ID