Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

How do I change my language back to English. ZTE. I don't…

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change my language back to English

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

ZTE

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your ZTE product?

I don't know Jap or Chinese

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No except my child may have changed numerous things just please stay with me

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/19/2018
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which ZTE model you have?

Thank you