Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have a problem with my iphone x. 11.2. Just 8hours. I am…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a problem with my iphone x

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just 8hours

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am charging but battery perc not increasing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/18/2018
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

hi where is the soluation
I am not satisfied
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T
Hi, my name is ***** ***** will be assisting you with this issue. Being an iPhone X there’s no way the battery has gone bad already.. Do you have another cord you can try? Can you please move to another outlet and try to charge again..
Also check your phone port and make sure it doesn’t have a small piece of lint stuck inside which can stop the whole charging process. It’s sensitive to that.. please advise and Thankyou
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
I would be almost certainly pointing my efforts towards the charging port, cord and location of the charger... the dirty port is definitely a common problem with all iPhones to prevent charging..