Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Charges on my account, I don’t know what they are for. 4.2…

Charges on my account...

Charges on my account, I don’t know what they are for.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

4.2 apple phone.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Just 2 days. I have tried nothing else so far.

1/18/2018
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question

What charges on your account are you referring to?

Who is the account with?

$35.00 purchase yesterday.

From just answer? or?

No that’s ok.

Please could you answer my questions so I can help you with your issue?

Charges yesterday on I tunes.

Ok so your question to me as a just answer technician is what are the charges for on itunes correct?

To open Settings and view your purchase history, tap this link: View purchase history

Or I can give you instructions for your phone? Which is better for you

For your phone: Just for future reference

1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to authenticate your Apple ID.
    If you use Family Sharing, you'll see in your purchase history what you bought using your Apple ID, but you won't see what other family members bought. To see what other family members bought, sign in with their Apple ID.
  3. Scroll to Purchase History and tap it.

Purchases are grouped by the date that they were charged to the payment method that you have on file. You might see a Pending section at the top of your history; these items haven't yet charged to your account. By default, only the last 90 days show up in your purchase history. To change the range, tap Last 90 Days at the top of the screen, then select the range that you want to view.

Tap on the > to the right of the total billed charge to see details of an invoice, including the billing date and order ID. If the total charge was more than zero, you can tap Resend at the bottom of the invoice details screen to get a new email receipt.

Tap on an item inside an invoice to see the date that you purchased or downloaded the item, which might be different than the date that you were charged, and the name of the device that you used to purchase it. If you need help with billing for a single item in your purchase history, such as an accidental or duplicate purchase, tap "Report a Problem."

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for my time today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Any bonuses are very much appreciated. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know and ill be more than happy to help you more

Thanks for help.

Very welcome.... I appreciate all the information.... Hope you have a great evening!!

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for my time today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today so your deposit can be released to me. Any bonuses are very much appreciated. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know and ill be more than happy to help you more

Michael T