Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I lost a call (dropped call) in mid discussion about 3 hours…

Customer Question
Hello. I lost a...

Hello. I lost a call (dropped call) in mid discussion about 3 hours ago. Since that time I have tried to dial local and out of state numbers: not a single one has gone through. I have asked friends to call me (by texting them), and they have hit my voicemail (but no missed calls are registering). I can see full "bars" and phone is fully charged. Also turned iPhone off completely and back on. No change. Not able to complete any call of any kind. Please advise!

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

It's an iPhone. Do you want the version?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Please re-read my note to you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/17/2018
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question

Which iPhone do you have?

Who is your provider?

What is your zipcode?

Thanks very much, Mike