Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I want to make an appointment to replace iPhone 6+ battery.

Customer Question
I want to make...

I want to make an appointment to replace iPhone 6+ battery

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

IOS 11.2.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It’s very slow in doing any thing. Can’t remember exactly, but recently

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No other problem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/14/2018
Technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 7 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

You can start a battery service request from the following site:
https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/battery-power

Scroll down and click the blue button that says "Start a battery service request"

On the next page you can choose to talk to a representative and they can reserve a battery for you before you go to a local Apple Store. You can also find location to take it for repair or even get more info on sending the iPhone in for the battery replacement if a repair location is not close enough for you.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,