Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My I-phone fell in water .And I would like to know if there…

Customer Question
My I-phone fell in water...
My I-phone fell in water .And I would like to know if there is anyway to retrieve all my information.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/14/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 4 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

I am sorry for the unfortunate accident with your iPhone. You need to get it dried out before applying power to it. A good home remedy is to bury it in a bag of uncooked rice grains, but you will probably have to take it to a repair shop for professional service. If you had your information backed up on the iCloud or synced to iTunes, you may be able to recover or restore it once your device is repaired or replaced.

Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer