Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Phone cant log in all of a sudden need password reset. 4Days…

Customer Question
Phone cant log in...

Phone cant log in all of a sudden need password *****

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

4Days agi about

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

How do i do that

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Customer:***@******.***

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/14/2018
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please let me know when you are online. Thankyou