Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

I am trying to update my account? I phone 5. I just wanted…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to update my account ?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I phone 5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I just wanted to call & change my debit card information,& new address

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Smartphones
1/13/2018
Technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 1 month ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello!

It will likely be easiest to update your payment info from the computer.

You can do so by signing into the Apple ID management site:

https://appleid.apple.com/ (under "Manage Your Apple account")

Once signed in, scroll down to "Payment & shipping" and click "Edit" at the right side of the screen.

You can also update other info such a your address.

Once completed, you should be good to go!

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,

John T. F., Apple Consultant