Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

MyX IPhone is not working. Does not ring and my messages go…

Customer Question
MyX IPhone is not working...
MyX IPhone is not working . Does not ring and my messages go straight to voice mail.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/10/2018
Technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 7 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

First,

make sure Do Not Disturb is not turned on;

Tap Settings

tap Do Not Disturb.

Turn it off if enabled.

If it was not enabled or that does not solve the issue:

Let's reset iOS settings. This will not remove any personal data but will reset iOS options back to current system defaults. You may have to re-enter passwords for Wi-Fi and other services.

On the device;

tap Settings

tap General

tap Reset

tap Reset All Settings

The device should eventually restart.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,