Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I need help activating my replacement iPhone 6. I'm not

Customer Question
I need help activating...

I need help activating my replacement iPhone 6.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I'm not sure

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, they said they would send an email but I never got it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/10/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.