Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

This phone is pretty new for me. I got it from Credo. I

Customer Question
This phone is pretty...

This phone is pretty new for me. I got it from Credo. I don't know what I did in Settings but I can't here the phone ring.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It is an Apple I Phone SE but I don't know how to find out the Operating System.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I changed the ring in the settings and had clicked on vibrate with ring and vibrate on silent and haven't heard it ring since yesterday. So I turned the vibrate with ring off and the vibrate when silent off and had someone call me and still didn't hear it. When I click on the ring that I chose in settings I hear it but not when the phone rings.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/9/2018
Technician: Ashik, Smartphone Tech replied 6 months ago
Ashik, Smartphone Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Make sure the silent switch of your iPhone is not turned on. It is on the left side, above the volume buttons. If it is showing red, then switch it back. Red on it means it is muted. Then check if it is ringing now.

If not, go to Settings > Do Not Disturb and make sure it is not turned on there.

If that didn't work, then we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. Then see if it ringing.

Call from another phone and check if it is ringing now.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

I figured it out, thank you for helping me. I don't want to pay $40.00 a month for this service.

No problem. Please contact the customer support at *****@******.*** for refund.

If you solved this issue without my help, please don't rate the answer anything, so your refund can be processed. Ignore the rating requests.