Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My phone has been having a lot of problems lately. first the…

Customer Question
My phone has been...

My phone has been having a lot of problems lately. first the battery dies at around 80% and it drops down to 80 after about ten minutes of being used. a few days ago i restored it and it didnt help. today i tried to download the new update, now it is dead and wont charge or turn back on.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

It was sitting on the charger when it died.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Yes several times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that is all thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/9/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No I don’t need assistance anymore. Just going to go replace my phone since all of my other options have been tried.