Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My email is. Gmail. On my phone. I'm not looking to trouble…

Customer Question
My email is***@******.*** Technician's...

My email is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm not looking to trouble shoot I purchased backgammon live for $299 for 18000 coins I played one game on the 100 board list the game when I came back to play 1000 coins was gone leaving me with 6500 coins what happened to the rest of my coins I want the coins replaced or my $299 replaced to my debt card

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/9/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.