Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Password problem. 6s, ios. Two days. Went to Verizon for…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Password ***** ...

Second opinion] Password *****

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

6s, ios

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Two days . Went to Verizon for help. They couldn't help.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Wants Apple ID wlhick I know and Password, which I dont. Seems to be Activaton problem with Find my Phone

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/8/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 3 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

Have you tried to reset the password?

I don't know how to do that....can you tell me?
You need a different phone number...that is my cell and it is locked. Pls call(###) ###-####
How to reset password?

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Follow the above link to reset it, please.

Were you able to get to the password ***** page?

Vinod Menon, Customer Service