Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My mom is 70 years old has a iPhone 5 and it is saying no…

Customer Question
My mom is 70...

My mom is 70 years old has a iPhone 5 and it is saying no service

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Not sure let me find out

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It has been 2 days she I talked her thru a hard reboot but I don't think it worked then had her shut it completely off I have to call her back to see if that did anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

She is 40 miles away from me so i have to call her to find out any info and she is not smart phone savvy

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/9/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.