Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have a apple 6 phone i have had this phone about 1and a…

Customer Question
I have a apple...

I have a apple 6 phone i have had this phone about 1and a half years my phone is on the charger more than in use , at&t told me to contact apple about a replacement battery how do i get a new battery for my phone serial #dnpqtadxgrxy my email add is r*************

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your 6?

At&t

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 6? What have you tried so far?

This has been going on for quit some times and i finally went to at&t and they told me it quit possibly could be the battery and of course i do liisten to the reports about the battery's

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont know ive bought the apple phones but im not going to do that any more if the battery is going to be gone before i pay them off my phone is on the charger more than in use

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/8/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.