Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I can't get into my outlook account, because I have

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into my outlook account, because I have forgotten password ***** program will not allow me to reset.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

I have just purchased a new Iphone and loaded outlook on that device

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not that I am aware of. where would I go to find this?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/8/2018
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago

It sounds like you forgot the password ***** your outlook account so in this case we can try to reset the password ***** your account before we proceed further may I know the operating system of your computer?

I got system fixed.
No further assistance needed
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago

That's really great and thanks for the update.