Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I forgot my password for my iphone, [email protected]

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** my iphone , [email protected] .com

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes but cannot remember answers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The Itinerant Artists Marketplace is using Squane on this account and they are being blocked on transactions

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/8/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Problem has been resolved by De Jesus YESTERDAY! No longer need your help.Thanks anyway.
There will be NO further charges to my account.