Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Our cell phones are being compromised and one is tapped and…

Customer Question
Our cell phones are...

Our cell phones are being compromised and one is tapped and probably the other by now. I believe they are trying to compromise my computer now.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Apple Iphones - we have bundled service with yall and have for years. This has been an ongoing problem, but now getting much worse

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

My cell is a 7 ad husband's is a 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I have had to have my cell phone changed about 3 times now and with mine for months. My husband's we noticed about a month, today is the first time we noticed it is tapped. I believe a few months ago, called in to special security services department and got a man by the name of Darwin, and he was suppose to manage my account and monitor, but do not think this is happening now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

They have also compromised our internet and we have had the technician out a couple of times and last time he brought us a newer secure modem, but did not tell us to change the pw so for two weeks it was unsecure. Then we changed it . I can tell they are still trying to get into it though.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/8/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.