Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I received a replacement cell I phone 6 yesterday and back…

Customer Question
I received a replacement...

I received a replacement cell I phone 6 yesterday and back up all my data in Clouds and transferred. I tried to erase all my personal data from the old phone and did it but, now my new replacement is showing no service. My number(###) ###-#### What should I do? the damaged phone is receiving calls but the battery went off already and the problem is in the inlet of the phone to charge.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11.2.1

Technician's Assistant: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/8/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No, thank you, ***** ***** taking care of by AT&T since it was an internal problem. Thank you again,