Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My phone says I don't…

Customer Question
My phone says <support.apple.com/iphone/restore> ...

My phone says <support.apple.com/iphone/restore>

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I don't remember the number - the latest, or close to it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I was downloading photos to my MacAir and had to disconnect. It's been frozen since earlier this afternoon.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/8/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Thank you for writing. I managed to take care of the problem myself last night and do not need further help.
Can I cancel my participation or subscription? - - - Peter.