Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

An iPhone 5 that I want to sell & my sister's iPod have the…

Customer Question
Hi, an iPhone 5...

Hi, an iPhone 5 that I want to sell & my sister's iPod have the connect to iTunes message. She has all of the music she wants for now & the iPhone has never been used.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Whatever came on it. We decided to sell after buying an iPhone 7. It has never been used.

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

We charged it yesterday & charged it. We have only clicked on the message.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want the message gone. Gonna use funds for latest iphone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/7/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help. We can do a reset on the device to remove the information if you would like to.