Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I forgot my password. Making a phone call. A year ago. I'm…

Customer Question
I forgot my password ...

I forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Making a phone call

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

A year ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I'm out of country, how do I contact someone

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/7/2018
Technician: ElectronicsPete, Engineer replied 3 months ago
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What account or device is the password ***** that you have forgotten?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer