Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Evening mate, my phone just stop all black. IPhone 6 my

Customer Question
Evening mate, my phone...

Evening mate, my phone just stop all black

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

IPhone 6 my dear

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Nothing, I thought I turn it off but I keep on trying , nothing only black on the face

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Why it just turn off and it is not workng

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/7/2018
Technician: Randy, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Randy
Randy, Customer Service
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
This could be a glitch in the software and the iPhone needs to reboot, lets try and force a reboot > Hold the home button and the power button down for about 20 seconds or until the Apple logo appears on the screen, then release both buttons. If it does not power on release the buttons after 60 seconds and then hold the power/sleep button only for 60 seconds then try holding both buttons again. Repeat the process a few times and then if it does not power on you will need to use your computer to restore the iPhone.