Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My phone is asking for password the two that I have do not…

Customer Question
My phone is asking...

My phone is asking for password ***** two that I have do not work they are the only ones I use

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Awhile back

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No do not know what or were that is

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

not paying again to get a response where do I have to g o to get my $35.00 BACK
Why do I have to pay 20.00 to get a response for illegally taking 35.00 from my credit cared
card
never again using this site goodbye