Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I need assisted on my iphone 6. Has Iphone id disable

Customer Question
I need assisted on...

I need assisted on my iphone 6

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Has Iphone id disable connect to itunes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

4 weeks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Urgently needs to diable my iphone

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know