Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

When downloading an app i get this message. You've already…

Customer Question
When downloading an app...

When downloading an app i get this message

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

You've already purchased this, so it will be downloaded now at no additional chrge

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I am not able to update my phone either

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Latest version is 10.3.3

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
this is an iPhone 6
that i am having trouble with
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know