Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

It’s says locked sim and I do not know my pin for it and I…

Customer Question
It’s says locked sim...

It’s says locked sim and I do not know my pin for it and I can’t use my phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I do not know and I need this fix’s I can’t cell to get it fix

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Mac Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

You someone fix it so I can use my phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need it fix please

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Please fix it I need my phone
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Vision
Verizon
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know