Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I just purchased an unlocked phone. How do I transfer my…

Customer Question
I just purchased an...

I just purchased an unlocked phone. How do I transfer my contacts etc..to this phone from my old phone? I have an at&t go phone plan and my old phone is a samsung..New phone iPhone

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your iPhone?

I haven't even taken it out of the package yet

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to sync to iTunes?

Not on my Samsung. As I said I have not even opened the package of the

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to know that this will work with a go phone account

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Will unlocked iPhone be able to receive data from go phone Samsung...and how do I make this happen?
No need for live call text is fine

Your old phone was a Samsung -- Which model?