Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am setting up a new iPhone and it asks for the Microsoft…

Customer Question
I am setting up...

I am setting up a new iPhone and it asks for the Microsoft account. Where do I get this name from?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I am trying to get my emails on to my iPhone. Just got the iPhone 8 3 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It is not a Mac, my PC and iPhone are Apple

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/7/2018
Technician: Viet-Smartphone Tech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Viet-Smartphone Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Is your email currently working fine on your Windows PC computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.