Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My phone wont work it says itsdisbled to get I tones. Where…

Customer Question
My phone wont work...

My phone wont work it says itsdisbled to get I tones

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Where is this loctedat

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Do I need to plug the phone into computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Need new pass word to get into

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know