Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My account has been locked. I request a code to be sent to…

Customer Question
My account has been...

My account has been locked. I request a code to be sent to my trusted iphone and it does not allow me to input de numbers. It requests the PIN FOR MY EMAIL ADDRESS but does not accept it either.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

HELP!

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes. And what I mentioned happens

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I was told the apple ID is my email address, but it does not accept it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/7/2018
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

May I have your Apple ID so that I can check for the password ***** options from my side?

Vinod Menon, Customer Service