Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am locked out of my iPhone 6. I need to reset my apple ID…

Customer Question
I am locked out...

I am locked out of my iPhone 6. I need to reset my apple ID as I can't remember the password. Can you reset please?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Approximately 3 years ago when I bought this phone

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't know how to do that?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks - it will be great just to be able to access my phone!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/6/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 6 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help you. Do you remember your Apple ID and just need to reset the password *****?

(you only need to answer yes or no...please do not provide this information as it will be visible to others on this page)