Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I was told that I would receive a message and phone call to…

Customer Question
I was told that...

I was told that I would receive a message and phone call to get my Passcode back TODAY and that did not happen. I made a huge mistake by signing on to TMOBILE and it has locked by Iphone. Lenore Stein

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Customer:***@******.*** but I got hacked and moved to Gmail.com

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

NO don't know how

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I want to come back to Verizon where I had no problems

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know