Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I tried to get into my apple phone yesterdayand it asked me…

Customer Question
I tried to get...

I tried to get into my apple phone yesterday(###) ###-####and it asked me for my apple id and password ***** icloud/ tried putting what i thought was my id and different passwords i might have used nothing is working my phone is completly down and can not receive calls or get calls. when my husband trys the phone it comes on immediately to my message center and tells him to leve a message. please help or direct me where i can get help my service is Verizon

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

My lap top was not working and my daughter took it into a Apple store and they restorded it to the beginning and I was supposed to reset everything

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, I do ansure yes when they ask me some questions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The last time I had a person on the phone to try to fix my lap top he told me my id was***@******.*** andwe changed pass word to maribeth1961. but it wouldnt work. I have his contact information if needed, but had nothing to do with my phone

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know