Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

It will not accept my verification code that you send me I…

Customer Question
It will not accept...

It will not accept my verification code that you send me I have tried to do this several times and get the same results

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple iPad I also have ab I phone 6s and it does the same

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Over two months now so I can’t get any updates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried to reset password ***** the ones you send on my house phone but it still says incorrect code

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know