Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have a new apple 8 iPhone. Can’t set it up. I got as far…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new apple 8 iPhone. Can’t set it up. I got as far as connecting it with Verizon and hung up. Now it says to hook up to iTunes acct In

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I can’t access it as I have a new email address and can’t get any info

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don’t think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/6/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

You should be able to set it up as new and use your new email address.