Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I backed up my phone to the wrong apple id. I have just

Customer Question
I backed up my...

I backed up my phone to the wrong apple id

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have just changed it about 3 times

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know