Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My iphone 5 updated and i have forgot my apple ID and

Customer Question
My iphone 5 updated...

My iphone 5 updated and i have forgot my apple ID and password ***** do i do

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never ..my daughter set up phone and doesnt recall either one. i have tried verious emails and my common passwords

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

All i see i need some kind of password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/6/2018
Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Apple ID question.

First, you can recover your Apple ID, given that it already exists, by going to this page:

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

and follow the process it recommends, to find your Apple ID.

Then with your Apple ID, you go to this page and follow its process, to recover your Apple ID's password:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

and enter your Apple ID there, and then click on 'Continue'.

Do that, in those 2 steps, and you should be able to recover your Apple ID, and its password, both.
If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated! Thank you.
(If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.)