Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I want to change my refit card. I have “Apple I Phone”.

Customer Question
I want to change...

I want to change my refit card

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have “Apple I Phone”. Don’t know a lot about it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

My son usually helps me this phone was his. And he gives me his old phone when he gets a new one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know