Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I need to change one letter in my email address on my iPhone…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change one letter in my email address on my iPhone (5) so i am able to access set up for Google Home Mini .

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

2/21/17 but have never been able to access apps because of the mis-spelled email address they use for confirmation/security purposes

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No; been too busy since I received the gift!!!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

A couple of grandsons who think they're experts set up the iPhone when I purchased it and no passwords have worked on the apps link because of these well-meaning great kids!!! LOL

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know