Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I won’t get a purchase when I try to buy ships on my games…

Customer Question
I won’t get a...

I won’t get a purchase when I try to buy ships on my games on my phone on

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

IPhone 6 s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Like 4 days ago

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
If I try to buy stuff on the in app purchases it says purchase not to be completed
1/6/2018
Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your purchasing question.

That may mean, your means-of-payment is not correctly entered, or no means-of-payment has been chosen, perhaps, also.

It also might doubtfully mean that your iPhone 6s internet connection is not current connected and working... I advise double-checking that connection by e.g. opening a web page and tapping on a link in it, to see whether that sub-page loads also.

Also be sure you are logged in to the game, if it requires a user ID and a login/password... that might prevent the purchase from being completed, because the system would not have a user ID to apply the value of the purchase to.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.