Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I can't get my 3400 to pair with my iphone through

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my 3400 to pair with my iphone through Snapbridge.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

3.6 (2360)

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

About a week ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know