Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

How do I text on I phone. I phone five. Just got phone never…

Customer Question
How do I text...

How do I text on I phone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I phone five

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just got phone never had one before need help texting

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Smartphones
1/6/2018
Technician: JA Engineer, Engineer replied 1 month ago
JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer

Hi, I'm JA Engineer. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

It is very easy to text on your iPhone 5. Here are the steps:

(1) From the Home screen, tap the Messages icon.

(2) Tap the New Message button.

(3) Type (or tap) the recipient's phone number.

(4) Tap inside the Text Message box and type your message.

(5) Tap Send.

You can see an expanded explanation of each step, with pictures, by clicking here.

I hope that my answer has been helpful. If so, please select 5 stars and click Submit so that I can be paid for helping you because we do not get paid automatically.
Thanks for using JustAnswer and have a lovely day.

Hi.
I have not heard back from you and was wondering if I was able to successfully assist you.
If so, please remember to rate my answer (if you are unsure how to do that, please click here for instructions).
Enjoy the rest of your morning.

JA Engineer
JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer